ABUS MonTrailer Helmet
As demands on the trail become ever greater, demands on equipment and associated protection requirements also increase.
The MonTrailer meets this increased need for protection with a multitude of well-thought-out features for off-road use. This mountain bike helmet is light, extremely well ventilated, and incredibly comfortable—perfect for racing or everyday trail tours. The robust MonTrailer has extra stability through the ActiCage construction, in which a structural reinforcement is integrated into the EPS.
- In-Mold for a durable connection with the outer shell with shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS)
- Ponytail compatibility: Helmet well suited for braided hairstyles
- Good ventilation with 5 air inlets and 7 air outlets connected with flow channels
- Semi-enclosing plastic ring connected to the adjustment system for optimum stability and form-fitness
- Bottom edge protection: Protects the helmet from external influences
- ActiCage: Structural reinforcement integrated in the EPS to optimize stability
- Zoom Ace: Fine-adjustable adjustment system with non-slip adjustment wheel for individual fit
- GoggFit: Ensures safe positioning of glasses and provides storage space when not in use
- Medium: 55 – 58cm
- Large: 58 – 61cm
|Fuchsia Pink / Medium||04003318849701||84970|
|Velvet Black / Medium||04003318849664||849664|
|Velvet Black / Large||04003318849671||849671|