- Show More Brands
- Show Fewer Brands
Zipp's Speed Box 1.0 is designed to mount securely to a bike's top tube to hold nutrition and small items conveniently within reach. Featuring solid-molded EVA construction, water-resistant zippers, and 3-point Velcro attachments, the Speed Box 1.0 is a lightweight, easy-to-use alternative to traditional saddle bags.
Zipp's Speed Box 2.0 is designed to mount securely to a bike's top tube to hold nutrition and small items conveniently within reach. Featuring solid-molded EVA construction, water-resistant zippers, and 3-point Velcro attachments, the Speed Box 2.0 is a lightweight, easy-to-use alternative to traditional saddle bags.
$46.71 - $57.95 $54.95 - $57.95 Up to 15% Off
Topeak's Fuel Tank mounts directly to your top tube, giving you quick and easy access to energy bars, your phone, wallet, tools or any small essential gear you need to keep close at hand while riding. The top opening, zipper accessed, main compartment keeps contents safe and secure.
$59.95 - $89.99
Epic offroad bike tours require you to bring all the essential tools and gear to keep from being stranded in the middle of nowhere. Designed to employ the unused space in your frame, MidLoader carries the heaviest items for your bike adventure. Constructed of lightweight, highly water-resistant and durable materials, it mounts and removes quickly with hook-and-loop fasteners. Two water-resistant zippered openings provide easy access to all your gear from either side. - Material: Polyethylene / nylon lightweight, durable, water repellent and stain resistant - Bag Attachment: Hook-and-loop fastener - Top Tube Diameter: Fits 45 - 66mm - Down Tube Diameter: Fits 38 - 70mm - Seat Tube Diameter: Fits 28 - 60mm Size - 3L: 37.5 x 12 x 6cm / 14.8" x 4.7" x 2.4" - 4.5L: 46 x 12 x 6cm / 18.1" x 4.7" x 2.4" - 6L: 54.5 x 13.5 x 6cm / 21.5" x 5.3" x 2.4" Weight - 3L: 277g / 9.77oz - 4.5L: 292g / 10.30oz - 6L: 337g / 11.89oz
$14.41 - $19.95 $16.95 - $19.95 Up to 15% Off
Topeak's TriBag keeps your gear handy so essentials are always within reach. This top tube pack sports a flap that folds over the opening to keep things in place while still allowing on-the-go-access. It attaches via hook-and-loop straps and you'll have plenty of room for carrying your phone, wallet, tools and energy bars. Size - 14 x 10.2 x 4 cm / 5.5” x 4” x 1.6” (Medium) - 18 x 10.2 x 4 cm / 7.1” x 4” x 1.6” (Large) Weight - 59 g / 2.08 oz (Medium) - 72 g / 2.54 oz (Large)
$98.34 - $104.00
The EXP Series Framepack creates storage capacity in the main triangle of your frame, keeping weight centered, and gear out of the way of off-road obstacles. It's built with extremely durable fabric and zippers, and the result will see you through many miles, and many adventures. - Weather resistant with fully welded-in #10 YKK waterproof zippers - Internal hook and loop divider for separating gear and managing storage - Exit port along downtube for use with water bladder or lights - Non-driveside flat pocket for storage of maps, tools, phones, wallet, etc. - Tapered at the front and along the bottom for maximum carrying capacity - Fits Woodsmoke, Timberjack, and Fargo bikes
Lezyne's Smart Energy Caddy is a lightweight, semi-rigid, top-tube-mounted smart phone caddy made from molded EVA foam with a durable woven nylon cover. Its clamshell pod design opens to provide easy access, and a mesh divider helps keep items in place. The Smart Energy Caddy's smart phone pocket holds any popular 4-5" phone model, and features a clear touch screen-compatible panel for full control of your phone. Three Velcro straps attach your caddy to your bike's top tube.
$55.00 - $60.00
Easy access to your essentials like ride food, sunscreen, or your smart phone/camera can make or break a ride. Blackburn has redesigned their Outpost Top Tube Bag to fit more bikes, better. Now featuring longer, removable straps and optional 63mm-spaced, M5 bolt holes, the Outpost TT Bag will fit any bike for any ride. - Spacious interior with adjustable organizer - Exterior mesh pocket for phone or camera - Zippered I.D. and cash pocket - Top tube straps adjust to mount quickly on almost any bike - 70D Nylon, 4mm ripstop with water resistant treatment and backing
This convenient frame bag for the top tube offers additional storage space for your next micro adventure. It can be easily and securely mounted onto various frame types to carry a rain jacket, pump, and inner tube without scratching the frame. - 5-point fixtures make it easy to mount on the frame - Protective stickers prevent scratches - Durable, abrasion-resistant, and waterproof material - Two compartments with partition for smaller parts - Elastic side pockets, nutrition compartment - Material: 140/500D Shantung, Water Repellent P200D - Size: 3.5L, 220g, 15 x 47.5 x 5.5 cm
The Multi Frame Pack M is a highly adaptable, water-repellent pack for extra storage on your bike with multiple fixation options in a larger, 1L format. - Works on most types of bikes - Water-repellent YKK-zipper (FGP) - Adjustable Velcro fixation system - Includes frame protection stickers - Multipurpose compartment with mesh pocket - Easy & safe fixation in various position
The Multi Frame Pack S is a highly adaptable, water-repellent pack for extra storage on your bike with multiple fixation options in a compact, 0.7L format. - Works on most types of bikes - Water-repellent YKK-zipper (FGP) - Adjustable Velcro fixation system - Includes frame protection stickers - Multipurpose compartment with mesh pocket - Easy & safe fixation in various position
The Top Tube Pack is a durable, water-repellent, easy-to-reach pack for extra storage on your top tube. - Water-repellent YKK-zipper (FGP) - Additional mesh pockets - Includes frame-protection stickers - Cable inlet (GPS, Mobile) - Quick and easy-to-use Velcro fixation
Top Tube Pack WP
Zipp's Speed Box 3.0 is designed to mount securely to a bike's top tube to hold nutrition and small items conveniently within reach. Featuring solid-molded EVA construction, water-resistant zippers, and 3-point Velcro attachment, the Speed Box 3.0 is a lightweight, easy-to-use alternative to traditional saddle bags.
Long days in the saddle training and racing take their toll on your equipment. Tri-BackUp TireBag provides protection from harmful ultra violet rays that can quickly degrade a tubular tire. So the next time you have to replace your tubular tire, it’s ready to go. Designed to integrate with Tri-Backup Pro V and Tri-Backup Pro I for maximum aerodynamic efficiency. - Material: 420D nylon - Mount: Works w/ TRI-BackUP Pro V / Pro I; Top tube; Saddle rails - Compatibility: Up to 700 x 25c tubular tire (Max folded length 8.7 cm / 3.4”) - Round Tube Diameter: Fits 23/48 mm - Aero Tube: Fits up to 260 mm (10.2”) circumference - Added Features: Side pockets for up to four 16g CO2 cartridges Zipper docks - Size: 25.8 x 7.8 x 4.6 cm / 10.2” x3.1” x 1.3” - Weight: 107 grams
- Large single compartment - Velcro mounting straps - Bag volume: 85 c.i. - Size: 10.2x2.4x4.3"
- Top tube saddle-bag-style bag with two side compartments and a clear PVC phone/map pouch - Touch-screen compatible pouch keeps phones out of the elements but still visible for directions - Keeps nutrition and other necessities easily at hand - Large zipper pulls are easy to use even while wearing gloves - Rugged, heavy-duty construction - Volume: 126-inch³
- Single compartment top tube bag with a streamlined design - One large compartment for nutrition, keys, wallet, or other essentials - Lycra side pockets for quick access cash or other small items - Large zipper pull is easy to use even while wearing gloves - Heavy-duty tear-resistant fabric
This touring bag is constructed of 600D nylon with a 210D nylon interior lining. 3 divided mesh pockets allow easy access storage on the side and are perfect for quick access items such as nutrition products, and the large main compartment is accessed by a side zipper. Velcro straps offer easy installation. - Mount: Velcro Straps - Size: 18.1x2.3x4.2" - Volume: 175 c.i. - Bag Size: Medium (101-200 c.i.)
Triangular frame bag in the shape and design of a cheesy slice of pepperoni pizza. Perfect for a phone, snacks, tools or other small items - Mount: Adjustable Straps - Size: 10.8x1.92x7.48" - Volume: 63.55 c.i.
- Touring bag constructed of 600D nylon with a 210D nylon interior lining - 3 divided mesh pockets for easy access storage on the side are perfect for quick access items such as nutrition products - Large main compartment accessed by a side zipper - Velcro straps offer easy installation - Mount: Velcro Straps Size: 15.4x2.3x3.9-inches - Volume: 138 c.i. Color: Black - Bag Size: Medium (101-200 c.i.)
- Clear, water resistant phone pocket - Window measures 3.25 x 5.25" - Great for quick access while on bike - Quick release stem mounting system - Fits most stems - Bag volume: 90 c.i. - Size: 7.1x3.3x2.8"
- Large single compartment - Great for quick access while on bike - Velcro mounting straps - Bag volume: 50 c.i. - Size: 6.7x2.4x3.9"
The Sunlite Top Tube Phone Bento featuers a clear, water resistant phone pocket that is great for quick device access while on bike. - Window measures 3.25 x 5.5" - Mount: Velcro Straps - Size: 7.1 x 3.3 x 3.7" - Volume: 100 cubic inches
74 cubic-inch top tube bag Keep your phone, snacks, and other gear easily accessible with our top-tube-mounted Lunch Box Bike Bag. It installs quickly, and the dual zipper makes opening and closing a breeze. - 74 cubic inch volume is ideal for ride snacks, phone, keys, wallet, first aid kit, and more - Clear protective pouch holds smartphone on top of bag for easy visibility during ride - Hassle-free pull tabs and dual zipper leash makes opening easy - White liner makes finding items easy - Internal padding protects cargo - Reflective piping - Weight: 115 grams - Dimensions: 9" long x 4.5" stem height x 2.5" wide
Planet Bike's Snack Sack attaches to your top tube to keep your gear within easy reach. It's made of tough material and has a padded, white interior to make it easy to see your things. Its 43 cubic inches of capacity handle all your essentials. It's also got a dual zipper for easy access and reflective piping, too. Dimensions: 7 x 3.5 x 2 inches
- 2.5 L Capacity - Large capacity frame pack - Adjustable mounting straps - Protected zipper enclosure - Fits most frames - Complements current touring/bikepacking setups - 284g
- Lightweight, versatile cycling organizer strap quickly and securely mounts to frame or seat post - Three labeled compartments keeps gear and tools organized and secure on the roughest trails - Durable, high quality materials including polyester, Neoprene, and rubberized elastics for added grip - Strap is capable of holding up to one 25g CO2 cartridge and a 29" mountain bike tube, plus a small multi tool and tire levers - Includes Rap II 6 Multi-Tool, Twin Speed Drive, 1 Pair Power Levers, 1x 20g CO2 cartridge - 195g
- Lightweight, semi-rigid, top-tube-mounted, large smart phone holder - Rivet system to bolt onto frames with removable straps - Molded EVA foam structure with woven nylon cover - Compact design with extra-wide clamshell opening - Mesh divider keeps additional items in place - Clear, touchscreen-compatible cover - Three Velcro strap design attaches securely to the top tube - Easy access nutrition bag - Size: 19cm x 10cm x 7cm - Capacity: 0.5L - Weight: 98g
Lezyne's Stuff Caddy is a simple, versatile Caddy to carry extra "stuff." Quickly and securely mounts to handlebars, frame, and fork, or wherever it’ll strap to. High-quality, durable materials. Adjustable straps increase versatility and an integrated draw cord tightly holds its content. Super-water-resistant construction with reflective features for added safety.
Page 1 of 2 Next page