**BEERS WITH A BUILD** Event
Come join us as we build one of our custom design bikes! It will be a All-City Frame Up build with the New Rival Etap AXS Drivetrain, Rolf Prima wheels, and much more! We will also have two bikes on indoor trainers available to test out a Sram Etap AXS Groupset and a Shimano Di2 Groupset! The Event will be held on February 3rd, 5pm-9pm! There will be drinks and snacks provided! If you would like to join us or you're interested in testing out one of the Electronic Groupset, please RSVP Below! ***Free Bishop's Hat with every Attendance!(While Supplies last)*** ( Custom Builds; 15% of parts until 2/15/24, 10% Parts until 2/28/24 with RSVP)
Our Build Details
Below is the parts and components that we will be installing on one of the All-City Cosmic Stallion Steel Frames! The Complete Bike will be available for purchase the night of the event, once it is finished! We will also offer a Free Fitting with our in house fitter, with the purchase of this bike!
Retail Price* - $4599.95
Sale Price* - $4139.96
Event Discount 10% for RSVP!
All-City Cosmic Stallion Frameset - 650b/700c, Steel, Rainbow Trout, 52-55cm
The All-City Cosmic Stallion is ready for speedy gravel jaunts and all-day epics. With additional fork-mounted cargo support, this race-ready steel machine sets a new standard for beauty and functionality. Thoroughly modern, classically styled, all on a lightweight disc-brake frameset.
- Crafted from All-City’s proprietary heat-treated, air-hardened, and custom-extruded A.C.E. steel tubing
- Whisky No.9 CXLR Disc 12 Tapered Fork
- 12mm thru-axles and flat-mount disc brakes
- All-City Signature Sliding 2-For-1 Dropout
- Includes single speed and geared dropout plates
- Removable All-City fender bridge
- Modular external cable routing
- Three bottle cages, rear rack mounts, front and rear fender eyelets
- Tire Clearance: 700c x 42mm or 650b x 47mm (both with or without fenders)
Whisky No.9 12F 2.0 Drop Handlebar - Carbon, 31.8, 42-44cm, Black
The No.9 12F 2.0 is Whisky's most versatile drop bar, that's equally at home on tarmac, gravel, twisty cyclocross courses, and double-track. From touring to racing, this modern bar is a great addition to almost any bike. The comfortable 12-degree flare provides excellent control and comfort, especially off-road or in challenging conditions. A semi-compact design offers seamless transitions between positions, and we’ve made smart updates to improve compatibility with all your favorite drop bar controls.
- Unidirectional carbon fiber construction with new carbon layup to better accommodate clamping forces of modern controls
- Drop/Reach: 115/68mm
- Measured Center-to-Center at the levers
- 12-degree flare and drop angles
- Clamping Torque: 5Nm
WHISKY No.7 Stem - 80-90mm, 31.8 Clamp, +/-6, 1 1/8", Aluminum,Black
The No.7 is a lightweight stem with clean aesthetics. Stems only have a few jobs to do- hold the bars, provide stable support and look good. Available in a wide range of lengths to make the fit perfect on your ride.
- 3D-forged for increased strength, then CNC-machined
- 4-Bolt faceplate design for easy installation
WHISKY No.7 Carbon Seatpost - 27.2 x 400mm, 0mm Offset, Matte Carbon
The No.7 Carbon seatposts are made from the highest quality materials to be durable, lightweight and comfortable. Whether you’re remounting during the cross race, or abusing them on the trail, you can trust Whisky’s seatposts. Available in most common diameters with non-offset or 18mm offset options.
- Unidirectional carbon shaft, forged aluminum head
- Two-bolt adjustable head
- 400mm length
- No rider weight limit
- 5 year Whisky warranty
- ASTM Condition 3 - For rough off-road riding and jumps less than 24"
- 27.2mm diameter, 0mm offset
SRAM Rival eTap AXS HRD Shift/Brake Lever and Hydraulic Disc Caliper - Flat Mount 20mm Offset, 1800mm Hose, Black, D1
Rival eTap AXS HRD Shift/Brake Lever & Caliper
- AXS enabled for easy personalization
- Wireless electronic eTap shift logic for intuitive shifting, easy setup and reliability
- Optimized hood shape fits a wider range of hand sizes
- Textured shift paddles and hoods for control and comfort
- Reach Adjust to personalize fit for more hand sizes
SRAM Rival XPLR eTap AXS Rear Derailleur - 12-Speed, 44t Max, Black, D1
If your ride doesn’t feel complete until you get a little dirt on your tires, you know the importance of capable components that can tackle anything. The SRAM Rival XPLR eTap AXS rear derailleur is a dedicated 1x-specific unit designed for use with the XPLR 10-44 cassette. It makes for an uncluttered drivetrain that takes on pavement and singletrack with equal aplomb. Wireless and proven eTap shift logic, AXS connectivity and advanced chain management mean this derailleur does exactly what you want when you need it.
- Wireless electronic eTap shift logic for intuitive shifting, easy setup, and reliability
- 1x specific for use with 10-44T XPLR and 10-36T cassettes
- SRAM AXS enabled, allowing easy personalization
- Chain management keeps the drivetrain quiet and secure
- Larger X-SYNC pulleys for increased durability and efficiency
- eTap battery is not included (Sold Separately). See related items below
- Compatible with existing eTap batteries
SRAM Rival 1 AXS Wide Crankset - 170-172.5mm, 12-Speed, 46t, 8-Bolt Direct Mount, DUB Spindle Interface, Black, D1
The SRAM Rival 1 Wide Crankset features wider stance of the arms and chainrings to provide clearance for extra wide tires, giving you the option to explore new, more challenging routes.
- Wide chainline crankset to fit the biggest gravel tires
- Longer DUB crank spindle accommodates both Road and MTB width frame bottom bracket standards for unmatched cross-compatibility across brands
- DUB™ bottom bracket (sold separately) adds durability and simplicity
- 47.5mm chainline
- Direct mount chainrings
- Compatible with 135, 142 and Boost rear spacing
SRAM XPLR XG-1251 Cassette - 12-Speed, 10-44t, Silver, For XDR Driver Body, D1
Make that daily ride from your front door a little spicier with some dirt. The 440% range of the SRAM XPLR XG-1251 cassette provides smooth gear progression when you’re sweating up gravel climbs, and tight jumps on the high end for when it’s time to drill it on asphalt. Shift features on each cog are optimized for electronic shifting, so you’ll get fast, smooth and precise shifts every time.
- X-Range gearing gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you’re always in the right gear
- 440% range gives the coverage 1x gravel riders want
- For use with XPLR 1x rear derailleurs
- Compatible with Flattop chains
- Compatible with XDR driver body
- MINI CLUSTER technology for light weight and durability
SRAM Rival AXS Chain - 12-Speed, 120 Links, Flattop, Silver, D1
The Flattop technology of the SRAM Rival chain creates a lighter, quieter, stronger chain that’s compatible with 12-speed 1x and 2x eTap AXS drivetrains. Ride far, long and fast—this chain can go the distance.
- Flattop technology allows for a narrower chain with quieter operation and increased strength and durability
- Use for both 1x and 2x eTap AXS
- Includes Flattop PowerLock
Wolf Tooth Premium Headset - EC34/28.6 Upper, Wolf Tooth Premium Headset - EC44/40 Lower, Black
Wolf Tooth Premium headsets are machined out of aircraft grade aluminum and feature high-end bearings made by Enduro. They are engineered to use the largest possible ball size and are filled with high-pressure waterproof lubricant. A pair of dual-lip seals ride in micro-grooves to keep out water and debris.
- Stainless Steel Bearings provide unparalleled corrosion resistance
- Highly recommended if your headset will be exposed to wet conditions or sweat
- Lifetime warranty
Brooks C17 Saddle - 164 mm - Mud Green
The Cambium C17 is a comfortable saddle for commuting, gravel riding and cycle touring thanks to its flexible, vulcanized-rubber top that’s ready for all rides, all roads and all weathers.
Naturally flexible rubber that moves with you.
Brooks Cambium Rubber Bar Tape - Mud
Padded, Hard-wearing, All-Surface Absorption.Cambium Rubber Bar Tape is suitable for cyclocross, gravel or road and comfortable for cycle touring with extra padding to reduce road buzz and provide a more comfortable grip over rough surfaces.
Rolf Prima Hyalite ES 700c
One great wheelset. Many applications. Move seamlessly between terrain, seasons and from bike to bike, with the Hyalite ES.
Summer gravel rides? Perfect. The quality build means you can trust it for long remote rides on wide comfy rubber. Time to gear up for ‘cross season? You’re covered. Tubeless ready rims and disc specific build have you ready for low tire pressures and mud. Plus, our asymmetric rim design improves the tension balance by up to 30%! Road disc? Easily mount up 28mm road tires with tubes or without, and be on your way.
The Hyalite ES edition features our XR3.1 hubset to keep the price down and performance high. For even greater performance gains check out the Hyalite, or upgrade your carbon set with an XST hub upgrade.
Teravail Cannonball Tire - 700 x 38, Tubeless, Folding, Tan, Durable, 60tpi, Fast Compound
Cannonball is a go-to gravel race tire for normal conditions. The tread pattern features a directional, tight-knit center tread that sheds dirt and debris to decrease rolling resistance, and side knobs for effective cornering traction. Cannonball is built for all-around gravel riders and racers.
- Tubeless ready for flat prevention, lower-pressure traction and comfort
- Durable casing protects against abrasion and sharp trail debris
- Ideal rim width: 23 mm
- Fast compound minimizes rolling resistance and maintains abrasion resistance